412th Security Forces Police Week 2019 is scheduled for May 13-17. There are multiple events on base planned throughout the week:
· Monday, May 13, at 8 a.m.: Opening Ceremony and For the Fallen Ruck March at the Base Gym
· Tuesday, May 14, at 9 a.m.-3p.m.: Shooting Competition at the Combat Arms Range, 224 Adams Way
o Register by May 7
o $10 registration fee
o Competitors must provide at least 50 rounds, .45 caliber max, hearing and eye protection
o POC for event is TSgt Bronsha Smith or SSgt Joshua Jones, 7-2103
· Wednesday, May 15, at 12 noon: Over 30 vs Under 30 Basketball Game at the Base Gym
· Thursday, May 16, at 8 a.m.: Golf Tournament at Lake Muroc Golf Course
o Pre-registration at 7 a.m.
o $45 per person, four-person scramble
o POC for event is SrA Conner Morgan or SrA Ramont Lewis
· Friday, May 17, at 11 a.m.: Closing Ceremony (Final Guardmount), across from Bldg 1 (AFTC HQ)
· Friday, May 17, at 2:30 p.m.: Squadron Cookout at Bldg 2419.
Please contact TSgt Juan Valles, email@example.com, for more information.