Skip to main content (Press Enter).
U.S. Air Force Logo
Edwards Telephone Directory
New Employees and Newcomers
Air Force Top Stories
Air Force Features
412th Medical Group
Pharmacy, Radiology and Laboratory
Aerospace & Operational Physiology
412th Mission Support Group
412th Test Wing Legal Office
Det. 111, Office of Special Investigations (OSI)
772nd Test Squadron
VX-9 Det Edwards
Speakers Bureau Request
Report A Safety Concern
Test At Edwards Air Force Base
K-12 Stem Programs
2023 California Aeronautical University School Outreach
School Liaison Program - Child And Youth Education Services
Sexual Misconduct Disciplinary Actions
Helping Agencies & Leaders' Tool Box
Edwards Air Force Base
The Center Of The Aerospace Testing Universe
Test With Us
4 Dimensions of Wellness
The goal of the 4 Dimensions of Wellness Web site is to serve as a self-help center for the Edwards workforce and community. The campaign initiative is designed to establish a proactive, healthy, and war-fit Team Edwards by focusing on Spiritual, Emotional, Physical and Social wellness support.
The Four Dimensions
Spiritual strength is that force that drives us to make sacrifices for others, our nation, and the greater good. It may come from religious faith, heritage, experience within our community, influence of role models, or other sources of inspiration.
Emotional wellness refers to building an awareness of and accepting one's feelings and moods. It includes finding ways to encourage positive thinking and acceptance of oneself.
Physical wellness includes expanding your knowledge about your lifestyle and how food, good nutrition and physical activity can be an integral part of your lifestyle.
Social wellness entails being cognizant of the impact you and your actions have on your community, the society and nature.
- Do you set aside time in your day for prayer, meditation, or personal time?
- Do you set aside time in your day for relaxation/quiet time?
- Are you able to make decisions/complete activities with minimum stress/worry?
- Is there something you are looking forward to?
- Do you participate regularly (min 3X/week) in an aerobic activity?
- Do you get adequate and satisfying sleep, and wake up refreshed?
- Do you need to work on issues related to tobacco, alcohol, or nutrition?
- Do you set aside and plan time to be with your family and friends?
- Do you feel that your relationships are positive and rewarding?
- Are you involved in group activities or hobbies?
If you answer "no" to any of these questions, the resources listed on the right may help.
Military One Source
Child Supervision Guidelines
AF Suicide Prevention
Disabled American Veterans
412th Medical Group
TRICARE Dental Program
Military Pay & Benefits
Thrift Savings Plan
Drug and Alcohol
Alcohol and Drug Information
National Institute on Drug Abuse