HomeNewsPhotos

Photos

Upgraded facilities to keep Edwards vehicles running for years to come
Contractors installed a cat walk at the E-85 refueling point at the main base military gas station. Originally built in 1956, the gas station dispenses regular vehicle fuel (MOGAS) and bio-diesel fuel, as well as the only fueling station with Ethanol (E-85) fuel for flex-fuel vehicles. Among the five military self-serve gas stations on Edwards, this gas station dispenses the most fuel with an annual average over 243,000 gallons per year. (U.S. Air Force photo by Kenji Thuloweit)

Download Image: Full Size (3.18 MB)
Photo by: Kenji Thuloweit |  VIRIN: 180226-F-LO365-003.JPG