Photos

Keyword: Category: Tag: Sort By:


Clear Search

Search Terms:
Category: All Images
3 results found

Jose Delavega, 412th Civil Engineer Group civil engineer, stands next to a new isolation pit to contain accidental fuel spills at the fuel transfer area at the main base military gas station Feb. 26. (U.S. Air Force photo by Kenji Thuloweit)
Download Full Image Photo Details
Center: Chief Master Sgt. Daniel Thompson, 412th Mission Support Group superintendent, and James Judkins, 412th Civil Engineer Group director, cut the ceremonial ribbon to celebrate the completion of major repairs and upgrades to the main base military gas station at Edwards Feb. 26. The completion of the project is the last of nine projects funded by the DLA for repairs and upgrades to facilities on Edwards. (U.S. Air Force photo by Kenji Thuloweit)
Download Full Image Photo Details
Contractors installed a cat walk at the E-85 refueling point at the main base military gas station as one of the upgrades the main base military gas station. Originally built in 1956, the gas station dispenses regular vehicle fuel (MOGAS) and bio-diesel fuel, as well as the only fueling station with Ethanol (E-85) fuel for flex-fuel vehicles. Among the five military self-serve gas stations on Edwards, this gas station dispenses the most fuel with an annual average over 243,000 gallons per year.  (U.S. Air Force photo by Kenji Thuloweit)
Download Full Image Photo Details